Tuesday, August 12, 2008

so worth it

School's in!
Yay! We began our "official" school year. I am so blessed to be doing what I do. I am a proud home educator and I would not trade that for the world! Thank you to my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, I am doing what I have always dreamed of doing since I was a little girl. My hearts desire is now His hearts desire and His hearts desire is now mine. It is truly awesome!!!

It is a fight, however, a good fight indeed. In Nehemiah 4:14 it says to "fight" for your children. To fight for their best interests under the Soverign Hand of the Lord and the awesome life of service and sacrifice that the Holy Father intends for us all. We are blessed to have a fresh vision from the Lord. We are finally heading in the "right" direction.

I pray that it is your heart's desire to serve the living God. It is a life of struggle and strain, but show me a life that is smooth and easy anyway. It is all in His hands. Will you trust Him with that? It is a leap of faith to trust Him in everything, but the rewards of a sanctified life is so worth it!

Be Blessed!

No comments: