Tuesday, September 23, 2008

moments



God is so good and His mercies are new....
everyday!

I am having such a wonderful time being a mother of four. God has awakened my soul and I feel a connection to my Heavenly Father like never before...and it is flowing into all areas of my life...Yet I still have so far to go...but I rise every morning to a new day, a new adventure and a new mercy...with my sweet girls by my side.

I am on a journey of peace and remaining in His peace is the goal that I strive for each and every moment...A constant reminder of my dependance on a risen Savior and a faithful Lord...Even in times where I feel rushed and on a "cleaning mission," my Lord often reminds me of my calling and duty to be a mommy, a teacher, a playmate, and (my girls favorite), an audience of one! Well, yesturday was no exception....

In the never winning battle to keep the sliding glass doors clean, my dear "little two" thought it funny to see how many times they could touch the glass. I do have to admit that I am a recovering "neat-freak" and "clean-a-holic", so this was WAY out of my comfort zone....But I am convinced that my sweet Savior smiled when I forgot about the glass and engaged my babies in their innocent fun! It was a meoment of pure peace and happiness....Lord, I yearn for more...Let me not soon forget the power of that moment....

Be Blessed

1 comment:

The Murray's said...

How precious they are! SO beautiful. One day we will yearn for those finger prints. Enjoy them now. Please keep Rachel in prayer. Tomorrow is the big day at the cardio Dr.
Love Ya,
Christina